Plumbing Insurance in Los Angeles, CA
JBN Plumbing Program
JBN United Insurance knows plumbers. We understand the insurance needs of a plumbing company and the risk a plumber takes when working on a jobsite or in a home. That is why we have created a special and unique insurance program designed to reduce your risk, lower your insurance premium and increase your coverage.
In today’s market place, we are continually seeing plumbing contractors purchase substandard policies from agents who may not understand the unique risk a plumbing contractor faces.
Have you experienced the following with your current agent or from a policy you have purchased?
- Bought a liability policy with a prior work exclusion?
- Had a claim denied due to exclusionary language in your policy you do not understand?
- Has your agent continually switched to a new carrier each year?
- Have you done ANY new residential work in the last ten years?
- Are you interested in broadening your liability coverage and lowering your insurance cost?
If you have answered yes to any one of these questions, please contact us now to schedule a time to call or meet to discuss how we can help you.
JBN can review and quote these lines of coverage and start managing your risk.
- A full review of your current liability insurance policy. We will identify significant exclusionary language in your current policy and point them out to you in simple and understandable language.
- We have preferred rates with select carriers. We provide a comprehensive marketing summary to you during every renewal.
- Access to a full suite of insurance carriers for optimal marketing of your renewal.
- JBN offers guaranteed cost workers compensation quotes along with payroll affiliated worker’s compensation packages.
- In house claims monitoring, case progress, monthly and quarterly claims review
- Experience Modification review, analysis, and unit stat monitoring.
- Loss control and safety management assessments and training.
- Pollution is excluded in standard general liability coverages and may leave you at risk.
- JBN has access to multiple carriers offering several types of environmental liability coverage
Tools and Equipment
- Access to multiple carriers to insure your valuable tools, property and materials
- Coverage for your materials at a jobsite such as copper piping and fixtures
- Coverage for rented equipment
- Fleet rated insurance policies available
- Yearly MVR checkups on your drivers
- Standard market access with quality claims management
Call us at 805-296-7877 or contact us today to learn more.